Today is my birthday. I turn 22. It feels like an odd age to be, can’t pinpoint why.
What I learned at 21:
- I do not fit a mold and that is perfectly wonderful;
- I am a passion-driven person, without passion I crumble;
- Starting any type of relationship is easy, sustaining it is the true test;
- Falling In Love - it requires embracing an unexplainable state of vulnerability. I found it terrifying, unexpected and strangely liberating. Next time i’ll see it through;
- People can and do change - it is always an option, while one rarely opted for;
- I have one goal in life and no defined path, that is exactly how I want to get there.